Guidelines – To ensure an enjoyable and comfortable commute for both you and your fellow commuters (Ko-zooKKies):
- Find a desired Ko-zooKKie on your zooKKs list and send them a message with our in-app chat system. By talking to potential commuting partners, you will be able to get to know them better and vice versa. All of our zooKKies are very friendly and human, so get out there and get chatting!
- Once you and a Ko-zooKKie (or two) have decided to share a commute, share your details as soon as possible. This is simply to minimize confusion for your Ko-zooKKies and make the process as seamless as possible.
- Please follow our Safety Tips when using zooKKs. We have built our service to be safe and secure, but as with any “Sharing Economy” service, users should use common sense and discretion. If something does not seem right, please be safe and err on the side of caution.
- When entering your daily commute times, try to be as precise as possible. zooKKies tend to be very punctual so if you are running late or have any last minute plans, please alert your Ko-zooKKies as soon as you can. Remember to respect other’s time and to keep your commitments.
- We have found that it makes commuting with zooKKs more comfortable when users exchange basic information like interests and hobbies before sharing rides together. This breaks the ice before you even get in the car, making the ride more comfortable right from the beginning.
- While riding together, be polite and courteous to other person(s). The zooKKs community is built around trust and respect,
- Once you reach your destination, complete your payment transaction with our safe and easy-to-use in-app payment feature. Unlike using the train, there’s no need to keep cash on hand, as the whole process is electronic!
- Spread the word by sharing zooKKs with your friends and family. When you use our in-app referral option, we will even reward you with free rides and credit towards your zooKKs account! The more people you tell, the more options you have to create your ideal commute!
By following these guidelines, you’re well on your way to revolutionizing your commute! Thanks for using zooKKs and remember: “We’re all in the same boat…er…car!”