Your safety is our top priority!
- We have built our app in such a way that it is completely safe and secure.
- zooKKs rides are only between Home and Office. This makes it professional and comfortable.
- zooKKs rides are only between people who live and work in similar areas. This makes it convenient and safe.
- Most zooKKs users are normal, everyday working professionals.
- Nevertheless, please take some common sense precautions.
When chatting with someone for the first time, please remember to:
- Check their “zooKKs Profile” first to make sure they have updated their details completely.
- Check: Profile Photo, Member Since Date, Recent Address Updates, Home and Office Locations, Social Media Profiles, Company name, etc.
- Ask them how long they have been living in that area for and working with that company.
- Talk to him/her on the phone for some time to get an idea of what to expect before meeting in person.
When meeting someone in person for the first time, please remember to:
- Insist on a public meeting place, like a cafe or a popular store.
- Do not meet in a secluded place or invite strangers into your home.
- Tell a friend or family member where you’re going.
- Take your cell phone with you if you have one.
- Consider having a friend accompany you.
- Trust your instincts.
When riding with someone for the first time, please remember to:
- Tell a friend or family member who you are commuting with, where, and your ETA.
- Make sure your friend or family member knows what kind of vehicle you will be commuting in. Perhaps share the vehicle photo from the app with them.
By following these simple precautions and using common sense, you will be sure to have a safe and comfortable commute. Remember, trust your instincts and don’t take any unnecessary risks. Happy carpooling!